City Adventure Day
Yoga | Bike | Brunch
Join us Saturday, June16th for a morning yoga practice, a guided bike tour through NYC's Central Park and Brunch a Nice Matin in the UWS.
Our City Adventure Day begins with a 60min all levels, outdoor yoga practice (weather permitting) followed by at 2-3hours guided bike tour of NYC Central Park and closing our afternoon with a delicious brunch at upper westside's Nice Matin
TICKET PURCHASES (two options)
$73.00 per person
Includes Yoga, Bike Rental, Brunch at Nice Matin and all tax and tips
$55.00 per person
Includes Yoga, Brunch at Nice Matin and all tax and tips. (No Bike Rental)
A Glance at our day:
- Outdoor Yoga 9-10am
- Guided Bike tour 10:30-1:30pm
- Brunch 2-4pm
What to Bring?
- Yoga Mat or blanket
- Water bottle
- A light snack
Our Meal at Nice Matin
As part of your reservation, we've arranged a pre-fixed Brunch at the Nice Matin (201 West 79th St, NYC) for all of us to enjoy together. All tax and tips are included as well.
Beer and booze are NOT included.
- Kale Salad: shaved honey crisp apples, celery, dried cranberries, toasted almonds, nut oil vinaigrette
- Salade Italienne: frisee, celery, radishes, mushroom, shaved parmesan, lemon, extra virgin olive oil
- Duck Liver, Mousse: Fruit gelee & grilled country bread
- Escargot: sauce aux fines herbes garlic & herb breadcrumbs
- Soup du Jour
- Chicken Paillard: red & yellow endive salad with haricots vert, fennel, grapefruit, tomatoes, white balsamic vinaigrette
- Moulses Provencal: PEI mussels cooked with garlic, shallots, chili peppers, tomato sauce, & basil
- Ravioli Nissarda: short rib ravioli, red wine sauce, butter & parmesan
- Mediterranean Grain Bowl: quinoa, job's tears, tomato broth, charred romanesco, cauliflower, smoked tofu aioli harissa, pickled celery, nigella seeds, basil (gluten free, vegan)
What happens if it Rains?
We are planning this day for rain or shine. We are obviously hoping for great late-Spring weather but if Mother Nature has something else in mind we will adjust accordingly. If we need to cancel the entire trip because of severe and unsafe weather then we will refund your money.
Due to our our agreements with bike rental place and the restaurant we have a 72 hour no refund cancellation policy. This translates to three days prior so end of day Wednesday, June 13th you can cancel your reservation for a refund.
Here's a look at our Crew from HikeDay 2017
This community of wonderful people just keeps growing